What Classes are available to enter?
LL2 >$35,000 to $64,999
LL3 >$65,000 to $124,999
LL4 >$125,000 to $249,999
LL5 > $250,000
· For 2021 models, MSRP used will be current prices set by manufacturer.
· For older cars, a 2.2% inflation index will be added for each year prior to 2021 to adjust to current estimate MSRP for 2021. For example: A 2015 BMW M235i was $44,000 in 2015. This would be adjusted adding 2.2% per year for 5 years to reflect current estimated MSRP for this year, so the adjusted 2020 MSRP for this vehicle would be $49,057.
All Vehicles must have completed Kaizen safety inspection with forum filled out or submit an approved tech inspection form from SCCA, NASA, SVRA, PCA, BMW CCA or you can submit another association that we may approve.
Street Class Rules
· All Vehicles must pass a Kaizen safety inspection with form filled out.
All Cars must have valid registration.
· All vehicles running must be a stock chassis production vehicle, this means the chassis of the vehicle can not be modified in any way. It must be the way it came from factory. No tube frames etc …
· Doors must be OEM material, but alternate materials are allowed for fenders, hood, and trunk. Alternate material for roof allowed if offered from factory.
· Front splitters/diffusers may not extend farther than 6” beyond Oem body parts.
· Rear wings/aero may not extend above the roofline. Hatchbacks are allowed no more than 5” above the roofline.
· Rear wings may not extend beyond the widest part of the vehicle body.
· All cars must have OEM glass to participate in production-based classing.
· Engine swaps are not permitted.
· Aftermarket forced induction of any kind is prohibited.
· Sequential transmissions and similar are prohibited.
· Any octane fuel and E85 is permitted.
· Any Drivetrain changes are prohibited.
· Forced induction cars must retain OEM turbos/Superchargers. Internal Modification prohibited.
· All cars with more than 6 cylinders must retain OEM cams.
· All vehicles must run tires with a minimum UTQG rating of 80 or Higher.
· Suspension is limited to Double adjustable
· Suspension pick up points must remain OEM.
· All vehicles must have a passenger seat.
· All vehicles must retain OEM interior including dash.
· Aftermarket steering wheels are allowed.
· All vehicles must have working headlights, tail lights and mirrors.
· Aftermarket racing seats are allowed
Roll cage or Roll Bars are allowed.
Racecar Class Rules
Racecar class has NO restrictions except total price for car plus upgrades. You can run any car you choose including
converted street cars, any SCCA and NASA classes, SRO/IMSA cars, LMP cars, TransAm, GT4, GT3, plus many more. Car must have tech inspection from Nationally recognized racing association such as IMSA, SRO, SCCA, NASA, SVRA, PCA, BMWCCA.
Any tire compound is allowed.
· There are classes based on total cost invested into the car. Cost will be based on driver provided data based on honor code.
LLR2 >$65,000 to $124,999
LLR3 >$125,000 to $249,000